What is Centurion and What Do We Offer?
What is offered at Centurion?
- Hands ON Training
- Guest Speakers
- LIVE Courses
- LIVE Patient
- LIVE “ALL ON FOUR” Observations.
- PRACTI(CE)NTER includes;
- High-tech surgical suite.
- State Of the Art Sirona “Teneo” surgical exam chair.
- 15 individual “Adec” simulators w/ typodont teeth to practice hands-on.
- 15 fully equipped implant dental stations with necessary handpieces.
- 15 LED Monitors to view surgical suite procedures personally.
- 65 in monitors for easy viewing of all cases.
- Orthopantomograph OP100 Pano X-Ray equipment.
- Ceiling Surround Sound music system for ambiance throughout the course.
Dr. Alijanian has always had a dream to teach others what he himself has learned in the dental/oral surgery / maxillofacial industry. He made this dream possible by building a State-Of-The-Art, fully functional dental training/practice facility named Centurion.
Now he is sharing his dream with the world. We are EXCITED to announce that our Dental Training Center “Centurion” is now available for tours, rental usage, and courses coming in the fall of 2021.
Want to observe an ALL ON FOUR case LIVE? Come and observe Dr. Ali Alijanian perform live procedures in our new Surgical Suite featuring the brand new Sirona “Teneo” patient surgical chair. The best in dental medical technology.
To request information: Please connect with Katrece Raine at [email protected]. You may also register on this site by going to our Centurion registration page and/or click on our Centurion calendar of events (Any date that shows an observation scheduled). Click and register from that link.
Katrece would be pleased to tour you and gain your business TODAY.
Full-Day Rental: $2000 w/ $500 non-refundable cleaning fee.
Allure Lab: Pricing Separately.
Conference Room: $500 w/ $250 non-refundable cleaning fee.
*Catering an event or Study Club Meeting? Introduce your dental team to our Practi(CE)nter by entertaining your guest in our training room and lobby area. (Food and Beverage can be served in our main lobby area and then head upstairs to our conference room or head into the Practi(CE)nter for your course, lecture, presentation or seminar).
Call us at Walnut Creek Oral Surgery Office Phone Number 925-934-7888 with any questions or book your consultation online.Call Today Book Online