Dr. Ali Alijanian practices the full range of oral and maxillofacial surgery with clinical efficiency and expertise from dental implant surgery to wisdom teeth extractions. He also manages patients with facial trauma at John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek, California, where he has been on staff for over 23 years. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Alijanian provides a variety of solutions for oral, dental, and facial concerns. Why choose Ali Alijanian, DDS?
1. Dr. Alijanian is a board-certified diplomate from the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is also board certified by the American Board of Dental Anesthesiology, is a Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and has served as past president of the Contra Costa Dental Society, Sadie Fontaine Academy and the Highland Hospital ALUMI Association.
2. Dr. Alijanian has established our A-Team with the latest technology and state-of-the-art facilities. We can provide same day teeth services for our All-on-4® implant patients. (This concept enables us to place implants and attach teeth on the same day.) Our award-winning front desk team are all members of American Association of Dental Office Management (AADOM), an organization created to help dental office managers grow in their careers. The AADOM mission is to educate, connect, and empower dental office managers and practice leaders across North America. Many of our team members have received their distinctions as fellows and master’s from the American Association of Dental Office Management (AADOM).
3. Our office provides many options to tailor treatment to your specific needs. All procedures performed in our practice can be performed under IV sedation, general, local anesthesia, or nitrous oxide to help calm and relax our patients. Dr. Alijanian uses D-Suvia sedation technology which provides a higher level of anesthesia safety. Our surgical assistants are certified by the California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (CALAMOS). The surgical assistants are certified on Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Safety (ACLS) and the entire team is also certified on Basic Life Support (BLS).
4. Dr. Alijanian has demonstrated leadership by founding the Partnership Study Club (PSC), a group dedicated to advanced dentistry and implants. He is also the leader and founder of SPEAR Study Club. He is the recipient of the James M. Pappenfus award and was recognized as the volunteer of the year by the California Dental Association (CDA).
5. Dr. Alijanian is an experienced lead oral surgeon with specific training in zygomatic implant placement and All-on-4 implant surgery. He performs this procedure on a regular basis and also lectures and teaches these procedures to colleagues at Centurion Dental Practi(CE)nter, a state-of-the-art training facility he founded. Through him, it has become the leading learning center in implant education. Dr. Alijanian is passionate about education and creates opportunities to train other dentists in the latest techniques.
6. Our relaxing, state-of-the-art, water-themed facility will unwind you from the moment you step into our clinic, and the ambiance will make you feel right at home. We invite you to dive into our world.